Report NEP-GEO-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhupatiraju S., 2014. "The geographic dimensions of institutions," MERIT Working Papers 086, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- JÃ©rÃ´me Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla, 2014. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Francesca Lotti & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2014. "Regional policies to foster firms' innovation activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 246, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- C. Fuhrmeister & Mirko Titze & U. Blum & Philipp Marek, 2014. "Does Proximity Matter in the Choice of Partners in Collaborative R&D Projects? – An Empirical Analysis of Granted Projects in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ellwanger , Nils & Boschma , Ron, 2014. "Who acquires whom? The role of geographical proximity and industrial relatedness in Dutch domestic M&As between 2002 and 2008," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ioulia Ossokina & Coen Teulings & Henri de Groot, 2014. "Welfare Benefits of Agglomeration and Worker Heterogeneity," CPB Discussion Paper 289, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Donald J. Lacombe & Briana Sell, 2014. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of Small Business Administration Lending on Growth: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data," Working Papers 14-35, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Tikoudis, Ioannis, 2014. "Spin-offs: Why geography matters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 389, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Franz Tödtling & Alexander Auer & Tanja Sinozic, 2014. "Driving factors for cluster development - Which kind of spatial rootedness and change?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Babri, Sahar & McArthur, David Philip & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2014. "Modelling social welfare effects of relocation and road pricing," Discussion Papers 2014/42, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Coccia M., 2014. "Temperate climate - Innovative outputs nexus," MERIT Working Papers 088, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Celbis M.G. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2014. "Can internet infrastructure help reduce regional disparities? : evidence from Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "New Path Development in the Periphery," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger, 2014. "Firm-Level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 173, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.