Report NEP-GEO-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher, 2014. "On the Economic Geography of International Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manniche , Jesper & Moodysson , Jerker & Testa , Stefania, 2014. "Combinatorial knowledge bases: integrating cognitive, organizational and spatial dimensions in innovation studies and economic geography," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin & Lobo, José, 2014. "Distinguishing Neighborhood and Workplace Effects on Individual Productivity: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 386, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Grillitsch , Markus & Nilsson , Magnus, 2014. "Innovation in peripheral regions: Do collaborations compensate for a lack of local knowledge spillovers?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/33, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sidonia von Proff & Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2014. "Motives behind the mobility of university graduates â€“ A study of three German universities," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Balland, Pierre-Alexandre & Rigby, David & Boschma, Ron, 2014. "The Technological Resilience of U.S. Cities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo, 2015. "U.S. Regional Population Growth 2000-2010: Natural Amenities or Urban Agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 61051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrè Lemelin & Fernando Rubiera-Morollón & Ana Gómez-Loscos, 2014. "Measuring urban agglomeration. A refoundation of the mean city-population size index," Working Papers 1430, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Anna Carreras-Marín & Christopher M. Meissner, 2014. "Geography, Policy, or Productivity? Regional Trade in five South American Countries, 1910-1950," NBER Working Papers 20790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Martin ZUMPE, 2014. "The persistent heterogeneity of trade patterns: A comparison of four European Automotive Global Production Networks," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2014. "Evaluation of public interventions at regional level; the new evidence for actual programming period," MPRA Paper 61152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2014.
- Alexander Auer & Franz Tödtling, 2014. "Driving factors and spatial scales for cluster development - The case of environmental technologies in Upper Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_08, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Alexander Kihm & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Is the German Retail Gas Market Competitive? A Spatial-temporal Analysis Using Quantile Regression," Ruhr Economic Papers 0522, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vicente Royuela & Paolo Veneri & Raul Ramos, 2014. "Income Inequality, Urban Size and Economic Growth in OECD Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/10, OECD Publishing.
- S. Balia & R. Brau & E. Marrocu, 2014. "Free patient mobility is not a free lunch. Lessons from a decentralised NHS," Working Paper CRENoS 201409, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Richard Akresh & German Daniel Caruso & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2014. "Medium-Term Health Impacts of Shocks Experienced In Utero and After Birth: Evidence from Detailed Geographic Information on War Exposure," NBER Working Papers 20763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.