Report NEP-GEO-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew E. Kahn & Randall Walsh, 2014. "Cities and the Environment," NBER Working Papers 20503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Walker Hanlon, 2014. "Temporary Shocks and Persistent Effects in the Urban System: Evidence from British Cities after the U.S. Civil War," NBER Working Papers 20471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Lewis & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigration and the Economy of Cities and Regions," NBER Working Papers 20428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Möller, Joachim & Zierer, Marcus, 2014. "The Impact of the German Autobahn Net on Regional Labor Market Performance: A Study Using Historical Instrument Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 8593, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raul Ramos & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Income inequality in Europe. Analysis of recent trends at the regional level”," AQR Working Papers 201413, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben, 2014. "Interjurisdictional Competition and Location Decisions of Firms," Working Papers 2014-36, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) & Goetz, Stephan, 2014. "Spatial and Cluster Analysis for Multifunctional Agriculture in New England Region," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170314, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bjerke, Lina & Johansson, Sara, 2014. "Innovation and firm collaboration: An exploration of survey data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 383, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Burridge & J. Paul Elhorst & Katarina Zigova, 2014. "Group Interaction in Research and the Use of General Nesting Spatial Models," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Ron Boschma & Gianluca Capone, 2014. "Institutions and Diversification: Related versus Unrelated Diversification in a Varieties of Capitalism framework," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1421, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2014.
- Hammer, Andrea, 2014. "Innovation of knowledge intensive service firms in urban areas," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2014. "The regional impact of EU association agreements: lessons for the ENP from the CEE experience," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.