Report NEP-GEO-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2013. "The Growth Of Cities," Working Papers wp2013_1308, CEMFI.
- Ron Boschma, 2013. "Constructing Regional Advantage and Smart Specialization: Comparison of Two European Policy Concepts," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1322, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2013. "On the Notion of Regional Economic Resilience: Conceptualisation and Explanation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1320, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Berliant, Marcus & Weiss, Adam, 2013. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space: A Comment," MPRA Paper 51055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Fernando Parro & Lorenzo Caliendo, 2013. "The impact of regional and sectoral productivity changes on the U.S. economy," Working Paper 13-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2013. "Transportation Technology and Economic Change: The Impact of Colonial Railroads on City Growth in Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Holst, Carsten & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2013. "Trade, market integration and spatial price transmission on EU pork markets following Eastern enlargement," DARE Discussion Papers 1307, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kathrine Lausted Veie & Toke Emil Panduro, 2013. "An alternative to the standard spatial econometric approaches in hedonic house price models," IFRO Working Paper 2013/18, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Nguyen Thang DAO & Julio DÁVILA, 2013. "Geographical factors, Growth and Divergence," Working Papers 17, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Kondo, Kazumine & Harimaya, Kozo, 2013. "Why Do Japanese Non-Local Regional Banks Enter Other Prefectures Under the Region-Based Relationship Banking Policy?," MPRA Paper 51134, University Library of Munich, Germany.