Report NEP-GEO-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernest Miguelez, 2013. "How does geographical mobility of inventors influence network formation?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 07, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Apr 2013.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino, 2013. "European regional convergence revisited: The role of space and the intangible assets," Working Papers 2013/11, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes & Ian Gordon, 2013. "Urban Escalators and Inter-regional Elevators: The Difference that Location, Mobility and Sectoral Specialisation make to Occupational Progression," SERC Discussion Papers 0139, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alexander Klein & Tim Leunig, 2013. "Gibrat's Law and the British Industrial Revolution," SERC Discussion Papers sercdo0140, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- McIntyre Stuart G, 2013. "Personal indebtedness, community characteristics and theft crimes," Working Papers 1320, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump-starters?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- ITO Banri & XU Zhaoyuan & YASHIRO Naomitsu, 2013. "Does Agglomeration Promote the Internationalization of Chinese Firms?," Discussion papers 13081, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- K. Frenken & E. Cefis & E. Stam, 2013. "Industrial dynamics and clusters: a survey," Working Papers 13-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Mukim, Megha, 2013. "Coagglomeration of formal and informal industry : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6622, The World Bank.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "What Separates Us? Sources of Resistance to Globalization," Working Papers 2013-26, CEPII research center.
- Les Oxley & Shangqin Hong & Philip McCann, 2013. "Why Size Maters: Investigating the Drivers of Innovation and Economic Performance in New Zealand using the Business Operation Survey," Working Papers in Economics 13/13, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.