Report NEP-GEO-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," IREA Working Papers 201314, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2013. "“I want creative neighbours”. Do creative service industries spillovers cross regional boundaries?," Working Papers 1315, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Michetti, Elisabetta & Purificato, Francesco, 2013. "Financial Development and Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 48425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferdinand Rauch, 2013. "Cities as Spatial Clusters," Economics Series Working Papers 656, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fidel Perez-Sebastian & Ohad Raveh, 2013. "The natural Resource Curse, Fiscal Decentralization, and Agglomeration Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 112, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Magnac, Thierry, 2013. "Regional Policy Evaluation: Interactive Fixed Effects and Synthetic Controls," IZA Discussion Papers 7493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander De Juan & André Bank, 2013. "The Effects of Regime Cooptation on the Geographical Distribution of Violence: Evidence from the Syrian Civil War," GIGA Working Paper Series 222, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.