Report NEP-GEO-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stuetzer, Michael & Obschonka, Martin & Brixy, Udo & Sternberg, Rolf & Cantner, Uwe, 2013. "Regional characteristics, opportunity perception and entrepreneurial activities," MPRA Paper 48277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mapa, Dennis & Albis, Manuel Leonard & Comandante, Dorcas Mae & Cura, Josephine & Ladao, Ma. Maureen, 2013. "Spatial Analysis of Income Growth in the Philippines: Evidence from Intra-Country Data (1988 to 2009)," MPRA Paper 48300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badinger Harald & Peter Egger, 2013. "Spacey Parents and Spacey Hosts in FDI," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp154, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Elizaveta Archanskaia, 2013. "Proximity as a Source of Comparative Advantage," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-05, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Montobbio, Fabio, 2013. "European Integration and Knowledge Flows across European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201322, University of Turin.