Report NEP-GEO-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cns:cnscwp:201399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Mark J. Kutzbach & David Neumark, 2013. "Do labor market networks have an important spatial dimension?," Working Papers 2013/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sabine D’Costa & Enrique Garcilazo & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "The Impact of Structural and Macroeconomic Factors on Regional Growth," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/11, OECD Publishing.
- Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Vanessa Nadalin & Leonardo Monasterio & Pedro Henrique Melo Albuquerque, 2012. "Quantifying Urban Centrality: A Simple Index Proposal and International Comparison," Discussion Papers 1675a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Olaf Merk & Theo Notteboom, 2013. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Rotterdam/Amsterdam, the Netherlands," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Pascal MOSSAY & Pierre PICARD, 2013. "Spatial Segregation and Urban Structure," Discussion papers 13056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Klaus DESMET & Esteban ROSSI-HANSBERG, 2013. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," Discussion papers 13057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," Working Papers 2013/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Macneill Stewart & Hugues Jeannerat, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. Territorial Knowledge Dynamics in luxury car industry. Beyond standard and production markets," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Michael Fritsch & Ronney Aamoucke, 2013. "Regional Public Research, Higher Education, and Innovative Start-ups - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Adrien BLANCHET & Pascal MOSSAY & Filippo SANTAMBROGIO, 2013. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium for a Spatial Model of Social Interactions," Discussion papers 13055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cirer-Costa, Joan Carles, 2013. "The role of geography in the success of the balearic tourism industry," MPRA Paper 47701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2013. "The port of Sines:contribution for the emergence of a regional cluster," MPRA Paper 47719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Livi & Hugues Jeannerat & Olivier Crevoisier, 2013. "Mobility of Knowledge. The Photovoltaic Industry in Western Switzerland : The Emergence of a Multi-Local Valuation Milieu," GRET Publications and Working Papers 04-13, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:wp-brp-11-sti-2013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro & Moncada Mesa, Jhonny, 2013.
"Un estudio sobre las disparidades regionales en Colombia a través del análisis exploratorio y confirmatorio de datos espaciales, 1985 – 2010
[A study of regional gaps in Colombia through explorator," MPRA Paper 47735, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2013.