Report NEP-GEO-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect the Appeal of Regions in Europe for Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2012_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Raquel Marín-López & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2012. "What underlies localization and urbanization economies? Evidence from the location of new firms," Working Papers XREAP2012-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised May 2012.
- Olivier Brossard & Inès Moussa, 2012. "The trilogy of knowledge spillovers in French regions: a history of nature, channels and boundaries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1207, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00695225 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Filipe R. Campante & Quoc-Anh Do, 2012. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," Working Papers 21-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2012. "The Localization of Interfirm Transaction Relationships and Industry Agglomeration," Working Paper Series 17, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ogorevc, Marko & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "Ownership and wages: Spatial econometric approach," MPRA Paper 38915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2012. "How Different are the Wage Curves for Formal and Informal Workers? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 1216, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Claudio Lupi, 2012. "Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: the case of Kibs in the Metropolitan Region of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1202, Public policies and local development.