Report NEP-GEO-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liargovas, Panagiotis G. & Daskalopoulou, Irene F., 2011. "Capital allocation in the Greek regions," MPRA Paper 30116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Miren Lafourcade & Jacques-François Thisse & Jean-Claude Toutain, 2008. "The rise and fall of spatial inequalities in France: A long-run perspective," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586214, HAL.
- Jorge H. García & Ahjond S. Garmestani, 2011. "Threshold transitions in a regional urban system," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 008300, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Shcherbakova, Nadezda, 2010. "The efficiency assessment of big cities social and economic development: a system dynamics approach," MPRA Paper 30090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menz, Nina & Ott, Ingrid, 2011. "On the role of general purpose technologies within the Marshall-Jacobs controversy: The case of nanotechnologies," Working Paper Series in Economics 18, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Population density and regional welfare efficiency," MPRA Paper 30097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm & Janet Rogers, 2011. "Do State Fiscal Policies Affect State Economic Growth?," Working Papers 1107, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm, 2011. "Municipal Finance of Urban Infrastructure: Knowns and Unknowns," Working Papers 1103, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Broekel & Matte Hartog, 2011. "Explaining the structure of inter-organizational networks using exponential random graph models: does proximity matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1107, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2011.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).