Report NEP-GEO-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea CIRILLI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Spatial Structure and CO2 Emissions Due to Commuting: an Analysis on Italian Urban Areas," Working Papers 353, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jacques-François Thisse, 2011. "Economic Geography," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Can the economic impact of political decentralisation be measured?," Working Papers 2011-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Corrado Benassi, 2011. "Spatial Cournot Competition and Consumers’ Heterogeneity: A Note," Working Paper Series 05_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2011. "Instrument Variable Estimation of a Spatial Autoregressive Panel Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 127, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2010. "Is it Redistribution or Centralization? On the Determinants of Government Investment in Infrastructure," Working Papers XREAP2010-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.
- Michal Król, 2011. "More price competition can benefit spatial duopolists when the consumer preferences are uncertain," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1102, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Torres Preciado, Víctor Hugo & Polanco Gaytán, Mayrén & Manzanares Rivera, José Luis, 2010.
"Diferencias en el ingreso per cápita regional e infraestructura de transporte en México
[Differences in per capita regional income and transport infrastructure in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 28081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Reconciling top-down and bottom-up development policies," Working Papers 2011-03, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Luigi Cannari (editor) & Daniele Franco (editor), 2010. "The Mezzogiorno and Italian economic policy," Workshop and Conferences 4, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2010. "The organisational decomposition of innovation and territorial knowledge dynamics â€“ insights from the German software industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Evolution of the Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Labor Market from 2002 to 2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Céline Ferré & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw, 2011. "Is there a metropolitan bias? The inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Working Papers 192, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Monasterio, Leonardo M, 2011. "Immigration and the origins of regional inequality: Government-sponsored European migration to Southern Brazil before World War I," MPRA Paper 27954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan-Ramon Borrell & Laura Fernández-Villadangos, 2010. "Clustering or scattering: the underlying reason for regulating distance among retail outlets," Working Papers XREAP2010-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.