Report NEP-GEO-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margherita Gerolimetto & Stefano Magrini, 2010. "Convergence analysis as distribution dynamics when data are spatially dependent," Working Papers 2010_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Fabrice Comptour, 2010. "Do clusters generate greater innovation and growth? An analysis of European regions," Working Papers 2010-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sergey Lychagin & Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Spillovers in Space: Does Geography Matter?," NBER Working Papers 16188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald Munyoro & John H. Ll Dewhurst, 2010. "The Significance of Identifying Industrial Clusters; The Case of Scotland," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 237, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Michael T. Owyang & Jeremy M. Piger & Howard J. Wall, 2010. "Discordant city employment cycles," Working Papers 2010-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- REINSTADLER Anne & RAY Jean-Claude, 2010. "Macro Determinants of Individual Income Poverty in 93 Regions of Europe," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2010-13, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Regina T. Riphahn, 2010. "Residential Location and Youth Unemployment: The Economic Geography of School-To-Work," Working Papers id:2648, eSocialSciences.