Report NEP-GEO-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Benefits and Drawbacks of Cities and their Growth Implications," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90626, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2010. "Agglomeration processes in aging societies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp131, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hiebert, Paul & Roma, Moreno, 2010. "Relative house price dynamics across euro area and US cities: convergence or divergence?," Working Paper Series 1206, European Central Bank.
- Don J. Webber & Gail Pacheco, 2010. "Getting people out of unemployment: A spatial perspective across Auckland," Working Papers 1008, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Antonio G. CALAFATI & Paolo VENERI, 2010. "Re-defining the Boundaries of Major Italian Cities," Working Papers 342, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Jhon James Mora, 2010. "Labor Market Segmentation in Colombia using Stochastic Markov Chains," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 007083, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2010. "How do Clusters/Pipelines and Core/Periphery Structures Work Together in Knowledge Processes?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1008, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2010.
- Megha Mukim & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010. "The Location Choices of Foreign Investors: A District-level Analysis in India," Kiel Working Papers 1628, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00461258_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tony Flegg & T. Tohmo, 2010. "Regional Input-Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland (revised)," Working Papers 1005, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.