Report NEP-GEO-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Carmen CAMACHO & Giorgio FABBRI, 2010. "Spatial dynamics and convergence: the spatial AK model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Farhad Noorbakhsh & Zhikai Wang, 2010. "Interprovincial disparities in China since the reforms: convergence or divergence?," Working Papers 2010_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2010. "Rational Expectations in Urban Economics," MPRA Paper 22562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Cardamone, Paola, 2010. "Regional economic divide and the role of technological spillovers in Italy. Evidence from microdata," MPRA Paper 22572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tiberiu Dragu & Jonathan Rodden, 2010. "Representation and regional redistribution in federations," Working Papers 2010/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Basher, Syed Abul & Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis, 2010. "Measuring Persistence of U.S. City Prices: New Evidence from Robust Tests," MPRA Paper 22482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aslihan Arslan & J. Edward Taylor, 2010. "Village level inequality, migration and remittances in rural Mexico: How do they change over time?," Kiel Working Papers 1622, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2009. "A model-based analysis of the impact of Cohesion Policy expenditure 2000-06: simulations with the QUEST III endogenous R&D model," European Economy - Economic Papers 387, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.