Report NEP-GEO-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "New Economic Geography reloaded: Localized knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation," FZID Discussion Papers 01-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- M. Boermans & H.J. Roelfsema & Zhang Yi, 2009. "Regional determinants of FDI in China: A new approach with recent data," Working Papers 09-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2009. "Spatial Development," NBER Working Papers 15349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Ashton Morgan & Stuart E. Hamilton, 2009. "Estimating a Payment Vehicle for Financing Nourishment of Residential Beaches using a Spatial-lag Hedonic Property Price Model," Working Papers 09-23, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marian Rizov & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2009. "Is there a rural-urban divide? Location and Productivity of UK manufacturing," Working Papers 200927, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," Working Papers 2009-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2009. "The Fundamental Law of Road Congestion: Evidence from US cities," Working Papers tecipa-370, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Britz, Wolfgang & Holm-Muller, Karin, 2009. "Modelling regional maize market and transport distances for biogas production in Germany," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53258, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Barbiellini Amidei, Federico, 2009. "Knowledge, innovation and localised technological change in Italy, 1950-1990," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200913, University of Turin.
- Alboiu, Cornelia, 2009. "Subsistence agriculture in Romania- a modus vivendi?," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52848, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor & Omer Ozak, 2009. "Isolation and Development," Working Papers 2009-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.