Report NEP-GEO-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Aldashev, Alisher, 2009. "Occupational and locational substitution: measuring the effect of occupational and regional mobility," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2009. "Assessing the Localization Pattern of German Manufacturing & Service Industries - A Distance Based Approach," Working Papers 0913, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Grings, Michael & Glauben, Thomas, 2009. "Oligopsony Power in the Ukrainian Milk Processing Industry: Evidence from the Regional Markets for Raw Milk," MPRA Paper 16991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2009. "Spatial Influences on the Employment of U.S. Hispanics: Spatial Mismatch, Discrimination, or Immigrant Networks?," Working Papers 09-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lucas Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Power Plants on Local Housing Values and Rents: Evidence from Restricted Census Microdata," Working Papers 08-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Randal Verbrugge, 2009. "The Puzzling Divergence of Rents and User Costs, 1980-2004," Working Papers 422, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Custódia Bastos & Suzi Ladeira & Sofia Silva, 2009. "Empreendedorismo nas Artes ou Artes do Empreendedorismo? Um estudo empírico do ‘Cluster’ da Rua Miguel Bombarda," FEP Working Papers 331, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Judith Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2009. "Neighbors and Co-Workers: The Importance of Residential Labor Market Networks," Working Papers 09-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Squicciarini, Mariagrazia, 2009. "Science parks, knowledge spillovers, and firms' innovative performance: evidence from Finland," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.