Report NEP-GEO-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:09-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO, 2008. "Infrastructure and growth in the European Union: an empirical analysis at the regional level in a spatial framework," Departmental Working Papers 2008-37, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stephen Redding, 2009. "The Empirics of New Economic Geography," CEP Discussion Papers dp0925, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- González-Val, Rafael, 2009. "What makes cities bigger and richer? Evidence from 1990-2000 in the US," MPRA Paper 15636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:05-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2009. "The Spatial Evolution of Innovation Networks: A Proximity Perspective," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0905, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Fabio Manca, 2009. "Human Capital Composition and Economic Growth at a Regional Level," IREA Working Papers 200913, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Stefania Vitali & Mauro Napoletano & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "Spatial Localization in Manufacturing: A Cross-Country Analysis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0906, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "A multilevel analysis on the economic impact of public infrastructure and corruption on Italian regions," MPRA Paper 15487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Claeys & Fabio Manca, 2009. "A missing spatial link in institutional quality," IREA Working Papers 200911, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Damiaan Persyn & Koen Algoed, 2009. "Interregional redistribution, growth and convergence," Vives discussion paper series 4, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Zhenlin Yang & Liangjun Su, 2007. "Instrumental Variable Quantile Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 05-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-02. is not listed on IDEAS anymore