Report NEP-GEO-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lo Cascio, Martino & Bagarani, Massimo & Zampino, Simona, 2008. "Economic Space Trajectory through Different Regional Growth Models," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08046, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Tom Broekel & Andreas Meder, 2008. "The Bright and Dark Side of Cooperation for Regional Innovation Performance," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0811, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Thomas Brenner & Dirk Fornahl, 2008. "Regional Path-Dependence in Start-up Activity," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0812, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "The spatial structure of French wages: Investigating the robustness of two-stage least squares estimations of spatial autoregressive models," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Eathington, Liesl & Swenson, David A., 2008. "Summary of 2000-2007 Population Changes in Iowa's Cities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12964, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Raymond E. Owens, 2008. "Housing externalities : evidence from spatially concentrated urban revitalization programs," Working Paper 08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2008. "Anatomy of Russia's Market Segmentation," LICOS Discussion Papers 21108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anne Ter Wal, 2008. "Cluster Emergence and Network Evolution: A longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0810, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Jasper Dekkers & Willemijn van der Straaten, 2008. "Monetary Valuation of Aircraft Noise," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2008. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 3576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2008/26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries: the return of the black hole," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2008. "Marginal Cost Pricing of Noise in Railway Infrastructure," Working Papers 2008:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois, 2008. "Reassessing the relationship between inequality and development," CPB Discussion Paper 107, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mora, Juan S., 2008. "The institutions of house tenancy markets in post-war Western Europe : an economic analysis," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-11, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.