Report NEP-GEO-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lo Cascio, Martino & Bagarani, Massimo & Zampino, Simona, 2008. "Economic Space Trajectory through Different Regional Growth Models," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08046, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Tom Broekel & Andreas Meder, 2008. "The Bright and Dark Side of Cooperation for Regional Innovation Performance," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0811, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Thomas Brenner & Dirk Fornahl, 2008. "Regional Path-Dependence in Start-up Activity," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0812, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "The spatial structure of French wages: Investigating the robustness of two-stage least squares estimations of spatial autoregressive models," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Eathington, Liesl & Swenson, David A., 2008. "Summary of 2000-2007 Population Changes in Iowa's Cities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12964, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Raymond E. Owens, 2008. "Housing externalities : evidence from spatially concentrated urban revitalization programs," Working Paper 08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2008. "Anatomy of Russia's Market Segmentation," LICOS Discussion Papers 21108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anne Ter Wal, 2008. "Cluster Emergence and Network Evolution: A longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0810, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Jasper Dekkers & Willemijn van der Straaten, 2008. "Monetary Valuation of Aircraft Noise," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-064/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Zhao, Min Qiang, 2008. "Human Capital, Economic Growth, and Regional Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 3576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2008/26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries: the return of the black hole," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Andersson, Henrik & Ögren, Mikael, 2008. "Marginal Cost Pricing of Noise in Railway Infrastructure," Working Papers 2008:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & J.F. Francois, 2008. "Reassessing the relationship between inequality and development," CPB Discussion Paper 107, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mora, Juan S., 2008. "The institutions of house tenancy markets in post-war Western Europe : an economic analysis," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-11, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.