Report NEP-GEO-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel, 2008. "From Average to the Frontier: A Nonparametric Performance Approach for Analyzing Externalities and Regions’ Innovativeness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0804, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00266554_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tyler Patterson & David Levinson, 2008. "Lexus Lanes or Corolla Lanes? Spatial Use and Equity Patterns on the I-394 MnPASS Lanes," Working Papers 000051, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise & HURIOT, Jean-Marie & PERREUR, Jacky, 2008. "In search of lost centrality," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2008-01, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Belasen, Ariel R. & Polachek, Solomon, 2008. "How Hurricanes Affect Employment and Wages in Local Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3407, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano & Alexandrina P. Stoyanova, 2008. "The Causal Relationship between Individual’s Choice Behavior and Self-Reported Satisfaction: the Case of Residential Mobility in the EU," Working Papers XREAP2008-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2008.
- Junyi SHEN & Yusuke SAKATA & Yoshizo HASHIMOTO, 2008. "A Cost Benefit Analysis for the Extension Plan of Osaka Monorail Loop-line (in Japanese)," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Rosa, Julio M. & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).