Report NEP-GEO-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GOBILLON Laurent & MAGNAC Thierry & SELOD Harris, 2007. "The effect of location on finding a job in the Paris region," Research Unit Working Papers 0703, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Jean Eid & Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Fat city: The relationship between urban sprawl and obesity," Working Papers 2007-01, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00131849_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henry G. Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew A. Turner, 2007. "Decomposing the growth in residential land in the United States," Working Papers 2007-02, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Modeling Industrial Evolution in Geographical Space," LEM Papers Series 2007/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Modelling the Joint Access Mode and Railway Station Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-012/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pieter A. Gautier & Arjen Siegmann & Aico van Vuuren, 2007. "The Effect of the Theo van Gogh Murder on House Prices in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-013/3, Tinbergen Institute.