Report NEP-GEO-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaela Trippl, 2006. "Cross-Border Regional Innovation Systems," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2006_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Mercedes Esteban-Bravo & Jose M. Mugica & Jose M. Vidal-Sanz, 2006. "Do Business Density And Variety Determine Retail Performance?," Business Economics Working Papers wb065817, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2005. "International convergence and local divergence," MPRA Paper 219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Fritsch & Dirk Schilder, 2006. "Is Venture Capital a regional business? – The role of syndication," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-25, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- George W. Hammond & Eric Thompson, 2006. "Determinants of Income Growth in U.S. Metropolitan and Non-metropolitan Labor Markets," Working Papers 06-12 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2006. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-253, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2006. "Why Has House Price Dispersion Gone Up?," NBER Working Papers 12538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis, 2006. "Macro-determinants of UK regional unemployment and the role of employment flexibility," MPRA Paper 44, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howard J. Wall, 2006. "Regional business cycle phases in Japan," Working Papers 2006-053, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pamela Mueller & André van Stel & David J. Storey, 2006. "The effects of new firm formation on regional development over time: The case of Great Britain," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- De Borger Bruno & Dunkerley Fay & Proost Stef, 2006. "The interaction between tolls and capacity investment in serial and parallel transport networks," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0607, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérome Vicente & Yan Dala Pria, 2006. "Why some clusters succeed whereas others decline ? Modelling the ambivalent stability properties of clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200619, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Quak, H.J. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2006. "Urban Distribution: The Impacts of Different Governmental Time-Window Schemes," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-053-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2004. "The Effect of Spillovers on the Provision of Local Public Goods," MPRA Paper 186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2006.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200682 is not listed on IDEAS anymore