Report NEP-GEO-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordan Rappaport, 2006. "Consumption amenities and city crowdedness," Research Working Paper RWP 06-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Phillip Granberry, Michael Landon and David Terkla, "undated". "The Boston MPO Planning Process and Low-Income Suburban-to-Suburban Transportation Needs," Working Papers 5, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Gerald A. Carlino & Satyajit Chatterjee & Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "Urban density and the rate of invention," Working Papers 06-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sean D. Campbell & Morris A. Davis & Joshua H. Gallin & Robert F. Martin, 2006. "A trend and variance decomposition of the rent-price ratio in housing markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galletto, 2006. "El nuevo mapa de los distritos industriales de España y su comparación con Italia y el Reino Unido," Working Papers wpdea0604, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Nathan J. Ashby, 2005. "The Effect Of Economic Freedom On Migration Flows Between U.S. States: Is Economic Freedom A Determinant Of Flow Differentials?," Working Papers 05-13 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Hugh Rockoff & John Landon-Lane, 2006. "A Companion to "The Origin and Diffusion of Shocks to Regional Interest Rates in the United States, 1880-2002."," Departmental Working Papers 200608, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "La scomparsa dei centri decisionali dal sistema bancario meriodionale," Working Papers 262, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner, 2007. "Red ink in the rearview mirror: local fiscal conditions and the issuance of traffic tickets," Working Papers 2006-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2006. "Banks, Distances and Financing Constraints for Firms," Working Papers 266, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Theodore M. Crone, 2006. "Capitalization of the quality of local public schools: what do home buyers value?," Working Papers 06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:col:001039:002652 is not listed on IDEAS anymore