Report NEP-GEO-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Oort, F.G. & Stam, F.C., 2006. "Agglomeration Economies and Entrepreneurship in the ICT Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-016-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- T. Brenner, 2006. "A Stochastic Theory of Geographic Concentration and the Empirical Evidence in Germany," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008464 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Infrastructure Department, Europe and Central Asia Region, 2006. "Dimensions of urban poverty in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3998, The World Bank.
- Blackburn, McKinley L., 2006. "The impact of internal migration on married couples' earnings in Britain, with a comparison to the United States," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Javier Miranda & Ron Jarmin, 2006. "The Impact of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma on Business Establishments: A GIS Approach," Working Papers 06-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.