Report NEP-GEO-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cns:cnscwp:200607 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2006. "Urban decentralization and income inequality: Is sprawl associated with rising income segregation across neighborhoods?," Working Papers 2006-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aki Kangasharju & Sanna-Mari Hynninen & Jaakko Pehkonen, 2006. "Regional Matching Frictions and Aggregate Unemployment," Discussion Papers 383, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Christopher H. Wheeler & Elizabeth A. La Jeunesse, 2007. "Neighborhood income inequality," Working Papers 2006-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roberto Basile & Luigi Benfratello & Davide Castellani, 2005. "Attracting Foreign Direct Investments in Europe: are Italian Regions Doomed?," Development Working Papers 200, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Janna L. Matlack & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Do Rising Tides Lift All Prices? Income Inequality and Housing Affordability," NBER Working Papers 12331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morris A. Davis & Michael G. Palumbo, 2006. "The price of residential land in large U.S. cities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alicia Sasser & Bo Zhao & Darcy Rollins & Robert Tannenwald, 2006. "The lack of affordable housing in New England: how big a problem?: why is it growing?: what are we doing about it?," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 06-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Eric Thompson & George Hammond & Stephan Weiler, 2006. "Amenities, local conditions and fiscal determinants of factor growth in rural America," Research Working Paper RWP 06-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Nyström, Kristina, 2006. "Knowledge accessibility and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 70, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- MG. Ladu, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200606, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Jordan Rappaport, 2006. "A productivity model of city crowdedness," Research Working Paper RWP 06-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Albert Satorra & Eva Ventura & Alex Costa, 2006. "Improving small area estimation by combining surveys: new perspectives in regional statistics," Economics Working Papers 969, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paul W. Bauer & Mark E. Schweitzer & Scott Shane, 2006. "State growth empirics: the long-run determinants of state income growth," Working Paper 0606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gianfranco De Simone, 2005. "How Do Trade in Intermediates and Geographical Forces Interact in Determining the Localisation of Industries in Central Eastern European Countries?," Development Working Papers 203, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.