Report NEP-GEO-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoko Hirose & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2005. "Knowledge spillovers, location of industry, and endogenous growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kyoko Hirose, 2005. "Migration and agglomeration with knowledge spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marc J. Melitz & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Market Size, Trade, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 11393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- dhafer saidane, 2005. "Concurrence spatiale, différenciation verticale et comportement bancaire," Finance 0505021, EconWPA.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Simon Zemp, 2003. "Spatial Spillovers in Metropolitan Areas: Evidence from Swiss Communes," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Growth Effects of Public Expenditure on the State and Local Level: Evidence from a Sample of Rich Governments," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Hadi Soesastro, 2004. "Energy development under regional autonomy: Distributions, poverty alleviation, subsidies and corporate social responsibilities," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE086, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Treutler, B-J., 2005. "The Role of Industry, Geography and Firm Heterogeneity in Credit Risk Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0529, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Determining the Level of Transportation Costs in the Core-Periphery Model: a Majority Voting Approach," Working Papers 2005:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ercole Sori & Renato Sansa, 2005. "Governance of Diversity Between Social Dynamics and Conflicts in Multicultural Cities. A Selected Survey on Historical Bibliography," Working Papers 2005.73, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hiselius, Lena Winslott, 2005. "Preferences regarding road transports of hazardous materials using choice experiments - any sign of biases?," Working Papers 2005:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent FRIGANT (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "Proximities in Modular Production: an Analysis of the Globalization of the Automotive Fisrt Tier Suppliers (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-11, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Elsbeth van Hylckama Vlieg, 2005. "Accommodating Differences," Working Papers 2005.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas P. Lyon, 2005. "Making Capitalism Work: Social Capital and Economic Growth in Italy, 1970-1995," Working Papers 2005.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Thomas Krichel, 2005. "On-line distribution of working papers through NEP: A Brief Business History," Economic History 0505002, EconWPA.