Report NEP-GEO-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2003. "Skills’ Substitutability and Technological Progress: U.S. States 1950-1990," CESifo Working Paper Series 1024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "Income Taxes, Property Values, and Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 1075, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sudhir A. Shah, 2004. "Allocations and manipulation in Kyoto type protocols," Working papers 125, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Marie-Claude BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN (E3i, IFReDE-GRES) & Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (E3i, IFReDE-GRES), 2004. "Knowledge economics and underlying weaknesses in premises governing local policies on technology," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Reinhard Selten & M. Schreckenberg & Thomas Pitz & T. Chmura & S. Kube, 2003. "Experiments and Simulations on Day-to-Day Route Choice-Behaviour," CESifo Working Paper Series 900, CESifo Group Munich.