Report NEP-GEO-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch, Search Effort and Urban Spatial Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 692, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stan McMillen & Murat Arik, 2002. "The Economic Impact of the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art," CCEA Studies 2002-02, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Selod, Harris & Zenou, Yves, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch: From the Hypothesis to the Theories," IZA Discussion Papers 693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Johansson, Per, 2003. "Employment, Mobility, and Active Labor Market Programs," Working Paper Series 2003:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2003. "Scale Effects in Markets with Search," IZA Discussion Papers 691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2003. "Trade Union Membership in Eastern and Western Germany: Convergence or Divergence?," IZA Discussion Papers 707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. Robert Fetter & Michael Ash, 2002. "Who Lives on the Wrong Side of the Environmental Tracks? Evidence from the EPA's Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators Model," Working Papers wp50, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ransom, Michael R. & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2003. "Intrafirm Mobility and Sex Differences in Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heather Antecol, 2003. "Why is there Cross-Country Variation in Female Labor Force Participation Rates? The Role of Male Attitudes Toward Family and Sex Roles," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-03, Claremont Colleges.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Checchi, Daniele, 2003. "School Quality and Family Background in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcus Dejardin, 2003. "Dynamiques entrepreneuriales," Urban/Regional 0302001, EconWPA, revised 07 Feb 2003.