Report NEP-GEN-2021-09-13This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kessel, Dany & Mollerstrom, Johanna & van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2021. "Can simple advice eliminate the gender gap in willingness to compete?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2021-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Speer, Jamin D., 2021. "Bye Bye Ms. American Sci: Women and the Leaky STEM Pipeline," IZA Discussion Papers 14676, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Islam, Asad & Pakrashi, Debayan & Sahoo, Soubhagya & Wang, Liang Choon & Zenou, Yves, 2021. "Gender Inequality and Caste: Field Experimental Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 14713, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Löwe, Monique & Rinne, Ulf & Sonnabend, Hendrik, 2021. "Gender Role Models and Early Career Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 14666, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- So Yoon Ahn & Youjin Hahn & Semee Yoon, 2021. "Can New Learning Opportunities Reshape Gender Attitudes for Girls?: Field Evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 2021-046, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Fukai, Taiyo & Ikeda, Masato & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2021. "COVID-19 and the Employment Gender Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 14711, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lamprea-Barragan, T. C & García- Suaza, A. F., 2021. "Decomposing the Gender Pay Gap in Colombia: Do Industry and Occupation Matter?," Documentos de Trabajo 19437, Universidad del Rosario.
- Simon Rabaté & Externe auteur: Sara Rellstab, 2021. "The Child Penalty in the Netherlands and its Determinants," CPB Discussion Paper 424, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mendolia, Silvia & Suziedelyte, Agne & Zhu, Anna, 2021. "Have Girls Been Left behind during the COVID-19 Pandemic? Gender Differences in Pandemic Effects on Children's Mental Wellbeing," IZA Discussion Papers 14665, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2021. "Female R&D Teams and Patents as Quality Signals in Innovative Firms," Working Papers 2110, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Ayumu Tanaka, 2021. "Foreign Ownership, Exporting and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Japanese Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 202102, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kyeongkuk Kim & Sang-Hyop Lee & Timothy J. Halliday, 2021. "Paid Childcare Leave, Fertility, and Female Labor Supply in South Korea," Working Papers 202104, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.