Report NEP-GEN-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Taehoon & Peri, Giovanni & Viarengo, Martina, 2020. "The Gender Aspect of Immigrants' Assimilation in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 13922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piriu, Andreea A., 2020. "Gender-Specific Effects of Import Competition on Individual Fertility Decisions," GLO Discussion Paper Series 713, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Klauzner, Ilya & Slonim, Robert, 2020. "What's in a Name? Does Racial or Gender Discrimination in Marking Exist?," IZA Discussion Papers 13890, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Panagiotis Karavitis & Sotirios Kokas & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2020. "Gender board diversity and the cost of bank loans," Working Papers 2020_25, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Guimbeau, Amanda & Ji, Xinde James & Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2020. "Mining and Gender Gaps in India," IZA Discussion Papers 13881, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).