Report NEP-GEN-2020-06-22This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Etheridge, Ben & Spantig, Lisa, 2020. "The gender gap in mental well-being during the Covid-19 outbreak: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2020-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bárcena‐Martín, Elena & Medina‐Claros, Samuel & Pérez‐Moreno, Salvador, 2020. "Economic gender gap in the Global South: how institutional quality matters," MERIT Working Papers 2020-025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Piotr Lewandowski & Katarzyna Lipowska & Iga Magda, 2020. "The gender dimension of occupational exposure to contagion in Europe," IBS Working Papers 05/2020, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Lins, Karl & Roth, Lukas & Servaes, Henri & Tamayo, Ane, 2020. "Gender, Culture, and Firm Value: Evidence from the Harvey Weinstein Scandal and the #MeToo Movement," CEPR Discussion Papers 14703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Nicolas Herault & Stephen P. Jenkins & Roger Wilkins, 2020. "What accounts for the rising share of women in the top 1\%?," Working Papers 544, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dario Cestau & Dennis Epple & Richard Romano & Holger Sieg & Carl Wojtaszek, 2020. "College Achievement and Attainment Gaps: Evidence from West Point Cadets," NBER Working Papers 27162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DENIA, ALFONSA & Guilló, María Dolores, 2020. "The Gender Gap in Involuntary Part-time Employment: The Case of Spain," QM&ET Working Papers 20-2, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Daniela Del Boca & Noemi Oggero & Paola Profeta & Maria Cristina Rossi, 2020. "Women's Work, Housework and Childcare, Before and During COVID-19," Working Papers 2020-043, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Alfonsa Denia & María Dolores Guillú, 2020. "The Gender Gap in Involuntary Part-time Employment: The Case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2020-17, FEDEA.