Report NEP-GEN-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Boudreau & Nilam Kaushik, 2020. "The Gender Gap in Tech & Competitive Work Environments? Field Experimental Evidence from an Internet-of-Things Product Development Platform," NBER Working Papers 27154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Schechter, Laura & Valencia Caicedo, Felipe & Zhu, Jessica, 2020. "Country of Women? Repercussions of the Triple Alliance War in Paraguay," CEPR Discussion Papers 14752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jones, Melanie & Kaya, Ezgi, 2020. "The Gender Pay Gap: What can we learn from Northern Ireland?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2020/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Hupkau, Claudia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2020. "Work, care and gender during the Covid-19 crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104674, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ashwini Deshpande, 2020. "The Covid-19 Pandemic and Lockdown: First Effects on Gender Gaps in Employment and Domestic Work in India," Working Papers 30, Ashoka University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2020.
- Marc Henry & Romuald Meango & Ismael Mourifié, 2020. "Revealing Gender-Specific Costs of STEM in an Extended Roy Model of Major Choice," Working Papers 2020-035, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.