Report NEP-GEN-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dossi, Gaia & Figlio, David N. & Giuliano, Paola & Sapienza, Paola, 2019. "Born in the Family: Preferences for Boys and the Gender Gap in Math," IZA Discussion Papers 12156, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Iriberri, Nagore & Rey Biel, Pedro, 2019. "Brave Boys and Play-it-Safe Girls: Gender Differences in Willingness to Guess in a Large Scale Natural Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 13541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böheim, René & Freudenthaler, Christoph & Lackner, Mario, 2019. "Do Male Managers Increase Risk-Taking of Female Teams? Evidence from the NCAA," IZA Discussion Papers 12144, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lise Vesterlund, 2018. "Gender Differences in Negotiation: Evidence fro Real Estate Transactions," Working Paper 6530, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Berg, Petter & Palmgren, Ola & Tyrefors, Björn, 2019. "Gender Grading Bias in Junior High School Mathematics," Working Paper Series 1263, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Posch, Johanna & Steinhauer, Andreas & Zweimüller, Josef, 2019. "Child Penalties Across Countries: Evidence and Explanations," CEPR Discussion Papers 13474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.