Report NEP-GEN-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nayoung Rim & Kyung Park, 2017. "The Gendered Effects of Career Concerns on Fertility," Departmental Working Papers 59, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Nayoung Rim, 2017. "The Effect of Title IX on Gender Disparity in Graduate Education," Departmental Working Papers 58, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Francisco Campos & Markus Goldstein & Laura McGorman & Ana Maria Munoz Boudet & Obert Pimhidzai, 2017. "Breaking the metal ceiling: Female entrepreneurs who succeed in male-dominated sectors," WIDER Working Paper Series 166, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Khalid Maman Waziri, 2017. "Generalized Glass Ceilings in the United States – A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach," AMSE Working Papers 1727, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Brent J. Davis & Matthias Sutter, 2017. "How uncertainty and ambiguity in tournaments affect gender differences in competitive behavior," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Clotilde Coron, 2016. "The negotiation of collective agreements in France: Challenges and characteristics of negotiating gender equality," Post-Print hal-01377305, HAL.