Report NEP-GEN-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolado, Juan J. & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia & Tarasonis, Linas, 2017. "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerst, Benedikt & Grund, Christian, 2017. "Career Interruptions and Current Earnings: The Role of Interruption Type, Compensation Component, and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 10713, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Congdon Fors, Heather & Lindskog, Annika, 2017. "Within-Family Inequalities in Human Capital Accumulation in India: Birth Order and Gender Effects," Working Papers in Economics 700, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Delavallade, Clara & Griffith, Alan & Shukla, Gaurav & Thornton, Rebecca, 2017. "Participation, learning, and equity in education: Can we have it all?," IFPRI discussion papers 1627, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2017. "Gender Wage Gap at the Top, Job Inflexibility and Product Market Competition," Working Paper Series 1169, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 12 Jul 2018.