Report NEP-GEN-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Dolado & Cecilia García-Peñalosa & Linas Tarasonis, 2016. "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession," Working Papers halshs-01326316, HAL.
- Cho, Yoonyoung. & Kalomba, Davie. & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq. & Orozco, Victor., 2015. "Differences in the effects of vocational training on men and women : constraints on women and drop-out behaviour," ILO Working Papers 994874103402676, International Labour Organization.
- Oelz, Martin. & Rani, Uma., 2015. "Domestic work, wages, and gender equality : lessons from developing countries," ILO Working Papers 994891893402676, International Labour Organization.
- Dasgupta, Sukti. & Matsumoto, Makiko. & Xia, Cuntao., 2015. "Women in the labour market in China," ILO Working Papers 994879663402676, International Labour Organization.
- Juergen Bracht & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2016. "Antisocial Attitudes, Gender and Moral Judgments: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 1630, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Quentin Lippmann & Alexandre Georgieff & Claudia Senik, 2019. "Undoing Gender with Institutions. Lessons from the German Division and Reunification," Working Papers halshs-01297653, HAL.
- Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenaël Roudaut, 2016. "Gender Quota inside the Boardroom: Female Directors as New Key Players?," Working Papers hal-01297884, HAL.
- Russell Cooper, 2016. "Money or Grit? Determinants of MisMatch," NBER Working Papers 22734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.