Report NEP-FOR-2019-04-01This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Wen Shi & Hyun Hak Kim, 2019. "Forecasting Financial Stress Indices in Korea: A Factor Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2019-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Cheng, T. & Gao, J. & Linton, O., 2019. "Nonparametric Predictive Regressions for Stock Return Prediction," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1932, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Foroni, Claudia & Ravazzolo, Francesco & Rossini, Luca, 2019. "Forecasting daily electricity prices with monthly macroeconomic variables," Working Paper Series 2250, European Central Bank.
- Matteo Mogliani, 2019. "Bayesian MIDAS penalized regressions: estimation, selection, and prediction," Working papers 713, Banque de France.
- Asai, M. & Gupta, R. & McAleer, M.J., 2019. "The Impact of Jumps and Leverage in Forecasting the Co-Volatility of Oil and Gold Futures," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-16, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Susan Athey & Mohsen Bayati & Guido Imbens & Zhaonan Qu, 2019. "Ensemble Methods for Causal Effects in Panel Data Settings," NBER Working Papers 25675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.