Report NEP-FOR-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2018. "Statistical and Economic Evaluation of Time Series Models for Forecasting Arrivals at Call Centers," Papers 1804.08315, arXiv.org.
- Jörg Döpke & Ulrich Fritsche & Karsten Müller, 2018. "Has Macroeconomic Forecasting changed after the Great Recession? - Panel-based Evidence on Accuracy and Forecaster Behaviour from Germany," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201803, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2018. "Forecasting with High-Dimensional Panel VARs," Working Paper series 18-20, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2018. "Adaptive Hierarchical Priors for High-Dimensional Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper series 18-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Demary, Markus, 2018. "IW Financial Expert Survey: Second Quarter 2018," IW-Reports 13/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "Comparison between Static and Dynamic Forecast in Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average for Seasonally Adjusted Headline Consumer Price Index," MPRA Paper 86180, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2018.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2017. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper series 17-32, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.