Report NEP-FOR-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niematallah Elamin & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2017. "Integrating judgment in statistical demand forecasting: An approach to confront uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-20, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Ravazzolo, Francesco & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2017. "World steel production: A new monthly indicator of global real economic activity," Working Papers 2017-08, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Christian Wagner & Ian Martin, 2017. "What Is the Expected Return on a Stock?," 2017 Meeting Papers 146, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou, 2017. "Forecasting the U.S. Real House Price Index," Papers 1707.04868, arXiv.org.
- David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & Emily J. Whitehouse, 2017. "Forecast evaluation tests and negative long-run variance estimates in small samples," Discussion Papers 17/03, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.