Report NEP-FOR-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FOR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Gebetsberger & Jakob W. Messner & Georg J. Mayr & Achim Zeileis, 2016. "Tricks for improving non-homogeneous regression for probabilistic precipitation forecasts: Perfect predictions, heavy tails, and link functions," Working Papers 2016-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jin Ho Kim & Herman O. Stekler, 2016. "Evaluating a Long-run Forecast: The World Bank Poverty Forecasts," Working Papers 2016-009, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting.
- Vugar Ahmadov & Shaig Adigozalov & Salman Huseynov & Fuad Mammadov & Vugar Rahimov, 2016. "Forecasting inflation in post-oil boom years: A case for non-linear models?," Working Papers 1601, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Dahem, Ahlem, 2015. "Short term Bayesian inflation forecasting for Tunisia," MPRA Paper 66702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Reigl, 2016. "Forecasting the Estonian rate of inflation using factor models," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2016.
- Murat Midiliç & Michael Frömmel, 2016. "Daily Currency Interventions in Emerging Markets: Incorporating Reserve Accumulation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4106590, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mossfeldt, Marcus & Stockhammar, Pär, 2016. "Forecasting Goods and Services Inflation in Sweden," Working Papers 146, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Aranki, Ted & Reslow, André, 2016. "Adjusting for Information Content when Comparing Forecast Performance," Working Paper Series 328, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Marie Bessec, 2016. "Revisiting the transitional dynamics of business-cycle phases with mixed frequency data," Working Papers hal-01358595, HAL.