Report NEP-FOR-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Yingying Sun, 2016. "Density Forecast Evaluation in Unstable Environments," Working Papers 201606, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Working Papers 1510E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Forecasting Equity Premium in a Panel of OECD Countries: The Role of Economic Policy Uncertainty," Working Papers 201622, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Till Weigt & Bernd Wilfling, 2016. "A new combination approach to reducing forecast errors with an application to volatility forecasting," CQE Working Papers 4616, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Lakkakula, Prithviraj, 2016. "US HFCS Price Forecasting Using Seasonal ARIMA Model," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230133, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jo, Jisung & Lusk, Jayson L., 2016. "Predicting Food Prices using Data from Consumer Surveys and Search," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230028, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fuchun Li & Hongyu Xiao, 2016. "Early Warning of Financial Stress Events: A Credit-Regime-Switching Approach," Staff Working Papers 16-21, Bank of Canada.
- Iversen, Jens & Laséen, Stefan & Lundvall, Henrik & Söderström, Ulf, 2016. "Real-Time Forecasting for Monetary Policy Analysis: The Case of Sveriges Riksbank," Working Paper Series 318, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Dimitrios P. Louzis, 2016. "Macroeconomic forecasting and structural changes in steady states," Working Papers 204, Bank of Greece.
- Kruttli, Mathias S., 2016. "From Which Consumption-Based Asset Pricing Models Can Investors Profit? Evidence from Model-Based Priors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-027, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 26 Sep 2016.
- Amendola, Alessandra & Candila, Vincenzo & Scognamillo, Antonio, 2015. "On the influence of the U.S. monetary policy on the crude oil price volatility," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207860, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).