Report NEP-FOR-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Forni & Alessandro Giovannelli & Marco Lippi & Stefano Soccorsi, 2016. "Dynamic Factor Model with Infinite Dimensional Factor Space: Forecasting," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mario Forni & Marc Hallin & Marco Lippi & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2016. "Dynamic Factor Models with Infinite-Dimensional Factor Space. Asymptotic Analysis," EIEF Working Papers Series 1607, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2016.
- Leoni Eleni Oikonomikou, 2016. "Comparing the market risk premia forecasts in JSE and NYSE equity markets," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 203, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Alexander Guarín-López & Ignacio Lozano-Espitia, 2016. "Credit Funding and Banking Fragility: An Empirical Analysis for Emerging Economies," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014306, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Iversen, Jens & Laseen, Stefan & Lundvall, Henrik & Söderström, Ulf, 2016. "Real-Time Forecasting for Monetary Policy Analysis: The Case of Sveriges Riksbank," CEPR Discussion Papers 11203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim Bollerslev & Andrew J. Patton & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2016. "Modeling and Forecasting (Un)Reliable Realized Covariances for More Reliable Financial Decisions," CREATES Research Papers 2016-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Krauss, Christopher & Do, Xuan Anh & Huck, Nicolas, 2016. "Deep neural networks, gradient-boosted trees, random forests: Statistical arbitrage on the S&P 500," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2016. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 103, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Pave Sohnesen,Thomas & Stender,Niels, 2016. "Is random forest a superior methodology for predicting poverty ? an empirical assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7612, The World Bank.
- Jeannine Bailliu & Mark Kruger & Argyn Toktamyssov & Wheaton Welbourn, 2016. "How Fast Can China Grow? The Middle Kingdom’s Prospects to 2030," Staff Working Papers 16-15, Bank of Canada.