Report NEP-FOR-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Eizo Akiyama & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2017. "Effects of eliciting long-run price forecasts on market dynamics in asset market experiments," Working Papers halshs-01263661, HAL.
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2016. "The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar," Globalization Institute Working Papers 264, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David Hendry, 2016. "Deciding Between Alternative Approaches In Macroeconomics," Economics Series Working Papers 778, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne, 2015. "The Quantity Theory of Money Revisited: The Improved Short-Term Predictive Power of of Household Money Holdings with Regard to prices," Working Papers halshs-01252397, HAL.
- Emre Kahraman & Gazanfer Unal, 2016. "Multiple Wavelet Coherency Analysis and Forecasting of Metal Prices," Papers 1602.01960, arXiv.org.
- Emmanuel Frenod & Tarik Chakkour, 2016. "A continuous-in-time financial model," Post-Print hal-01249324, HAL.
- Savas Papadopoulos & Pantelis Stavroulias & Thomas Sager, 2016. "Systemic early warning systems for EU15 based on the 2008 crisis," Working Papers 202, Bank of Greece.