Report NEP-FOR-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bidong Liu & Jiali Liu & Tao Hong, 2015. "Sister models for load forecast combination," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Zeng, Jing, 2014. "Forecasting Aggregates with Disaggregate Variables: Does boosting help to select the most informative predictors?," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100310, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Michalski , Tomasz & Amat , Christophe, 2014. "Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Forecastability with Machine Learning Methods," HEC Research Papers Series 1049, HEC Paris.
- Molenaars, Tomas K. & Reinerink, Nick H. & Hemminga, Marcus A., 2013. "Forecasting the yield curve - Forecast performance of the dynamic Nelson-Siegel model from 1971 to 2008," MPRA Paper 61862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2015. "A New Technique based on Simulations for Improving the Inflation Rate Forecasts in Romania," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 150206, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Molenaars, Tomas K. & Reinerink, Nick H. & Hemminga, Marcus A., 2015. "Forecasting the yield curve: art or science?," MPRA Paper 61917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa, Buchen & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2014. "Assessing the Macroeconomic Forecasting Performance of Boosting: Evidence for the United States, the Euro Area, and Germany," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100626, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Drechsel, Katja & Giesen, Sebastian & Lindner, Axel, 2014. "Outperforming IMF Forecasts by the Use of Leading Indicators," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100393, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andrés Ramírez Hassan & Jhonatan Cardona Jiménez & Raul Pericchi Guerra, 2014. "What is the effect of sample and prior distributions on a Bayesian autoregressive linear model? An application to piped water consumption," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 012434, Universidad EAFIT.