Report NEP-FOR-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2014. "Robust Approaches to Forecasting," Economics Series Working Papers 697, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Li, Yushu & Andersson, Jonas, 2014. "A Likelihood Ratio and Markov Chain Based Method to Evaluate Density Forecasting," Discussion Papers 2014/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Forecasting Co-Volatilities via Factor Models with Asymmetry and Long Memory in Realized Covariance," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Katja Drechsel & S. Giesen & Axel Lindner, 2014. "Outperforming IMF Forecasts by the Use of Leading Indicators," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania & Marco Lyrio, 2014. "Information in the yield curve: A Macro-Finance approach," Working Paper Research 254, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:pen:papers:14-011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Bergmeir & Rob J Hyndman & Jose M Benitez, 2014. "Bagging Exponential Smoothing Methods using STL Decomposition and Box-Cox Transformation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Adnen Ben Nasr & Thomas Lux & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Forecasting the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Stock Market Index: Long Memory vs. Regime Switching," Working Papers 201412, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.