Report NEP-FOR-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onur Ince, 2013. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Out-of-Sample with Panel Methods and Real-Time Data," Working Papers 13-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Periklis Gogas & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Elvira Takli, 2013. "Comparison of Simple Sum and Divisia Monetary Aggregates in GDP Forecasting: A Support Vector Machines Approach," Working Paper Series 04_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maritta Paloviita & Matti Viren, 2013. "Are individual survey expectations internally consistent?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 140, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Hector Manuel Zárate Solano & Angélica Rengifo Gómez, 2013. "Forecasting annual inflation with power transformations: the case of inflation targeting countries," Borradores de Economia 756, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Héctor Manuel Záarte Solano & Angélica Rengifo Gómez, 2013. "Forecasting annual inflation with power transformations: the case of inflation targeting countries," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010462, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Onur Ince & Tanya Molodtsova, 2013. "Real-Time Out-of-Sample Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 13-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2013. "Inflation expectations in Spain: The Spanish PwC Survey," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Claudia Foroni & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2013. "A survey of econometric methods for mixed-frequency data," Working Paper 2013/06, Norges Bank.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban), 2013. "Comparing Results of Irrigation Water Demand Forecasting from Three Southern States," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143062, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Banu Simmons-Süer, 2013. "Forecasting High-Yield Bond Spreads Using the Loan Market as Leading Indicator," KOF Working papers 13-328, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Daniel Leigh, 2013. "Growth Forecast Errors and Fiscal Multipliers," NBER Working Papers 18779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Silvia Figini & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "Credit risk predictions with Bayesian model averaging," DEM Working Papers Series 034, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Robert E. Hall, 2013. "Fiscal Stability of High-Debt Nations under Volatile Economic Conditions," NBER Working Papers 18797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.