Report NEP-FOR-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Nonlinear Forecasting Using Large Datasets: Evidences on US and Euro Area Economies," CEIS Research Paper 255, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2012.
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors," Working Papers 2012_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Peter Tulip & Stephanie Wallace, 2012. "Estimates of Uncertainty around the RBA's Forecasts," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2012-07, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Roberto Savona & Marika Vezzoli, 2012. "Fitting and Forecasting Sovereign Defaults Using Multiple Risk Signals," Working Papers 2012_26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ambra Poggi & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2012. "Imputing Individual Effects in Dynamic Microsimulation Models.An application of the Rank Method," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 124, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Wink Junior, Marcos Vinício & Pereira, Pedro L. Valls, 2012. "Realized volatility: evidence from Brazil," Textos para discussão 320, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2012. "On the plausibility of adaptive learning in macroeconomics: A puzzling conflict in the choice of the representative algorithm," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 177, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jakub Nowotarski & Jakub Tomczyk & Rafal Weron, 2012. "Robust estimation and forecasting of the long-term seasonal component of electricity spot prices," HSC Research Reports HSC/12/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Eduardo Rossi & Dean Fantazzini, 2012. "Long memory and Periodicity in Intraday Volatility," DEM Working Papers Series 015, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Yahia Salhi & Stéphane Loisel, 2012. "Basis risk modelling: a co-integration based approach," Working Papers hal-00746859, HAL.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2012. "Too close to call: Growth and the cost of ruling in US presidential elections, with an application to the 2012 election," MPRA Paper 42464, University Library of Munich, Germany.