Report NEP-FOR-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costantini, Mauro & Gunter, Ulrich & Kunst, Robert M., 2012. "Forecast Combination Based on Multiple Encompassing Tests in a Macroeconomic DSGE-VAR System," Economics Series 292, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Medel, Carlos A. & Salgado, Sergio C., 2012. "Does BIC Estimate and Forecast Better than AIC?," MPRA Paper 42235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson Mark, 2012. "Exchange Rates as Exchange Rate Common Factors," Working Papers 011, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- McCracken, Michael W. & Valente, Giorgio, 2012. "Asymptotic Inference for Performance Fees and the Predictability of Asset Returns," Working Papers 2012-049, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jul 2016.
- Onorante, Luca & Koop, Gary, 2012. "Estimating Phillips curves in turbulent times using the ECB's survey of professional forecasters," Working Paper Series 1422, European Central Bank.
- Eric R. Sims, 2012. "Uncertainty and Economic Activity: Evidence from Business Survey Data," Working Papers 014, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Ronkainen, Vesa, 2012. "Stochastic modeling of financing longevity risk in pension insurance," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_044, March.
- Jeffrey S. Racine & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "Data-Driven Model Evaluation: A Test for Revealed Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-13, McMaster University.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Angel Jimenez-Martin & Teodosio Perez-Amaral, 2012. "Has the Basel Accord Improved Risk Management During the Global Financial Crisis?," KIER Working Papers 832, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2012. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000601, David K. Levine.