Report NEP-FOR-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King & Han Lin Shang, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of bandwidths for a nonparametric regression model with a flexible error density," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Barbara Rossi & Tatevik Sekhposyan, 2011. "Forecast Optimality Tests in the Presence of Instabilities," Working Papers 11-18, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- David Mortimer Krainz, 2011. "An Evaluation of the Forecasting Performance of Three Econometric Models for the Eurozone and the USA," WIFO Working Papers 399, WIFO.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramirez, Octavio A., 2011. "Conclusive Evidence on the Benefits of Temporal Disaggregation to Improve the Precision of Time Series Model Forecasts," Faculty Series 113520, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Chen, Qianying, 2011. "Exchange rate dynamics, expectations, and monetary policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,18, Deutsche Bundesbank.