Report NEP-FOR-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Bauwens & Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2011. "A Comparison of Forecasting Procedures for Macroeconomic Series: the Contribution of Structural Break Models," Cahiers de recherche 1104, CIRPEE.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2011. "Role of Rules of Thumb in Forecasting Foreign Tourist Arrival: A Case Study of India," MPRA Paper 28515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2011. "Modelling and Forecasting Noisy Realized Volatility," KIER Working Papers 758, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V. K. & STENTOFT, Lars, 2010. "Option pricing with asymmetric heteroskedastic normal mixture models," CORE Discussion Papers 2010049, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 1/01. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," Working Papers in Economics 11/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Turkish Residential Electricity Demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 131, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Error Components," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 125, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.