Report NEP-FOR-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Assessing the Real-Time Informational Content of Macroeconomic Data Releases for Now-/Forecasting GDP," KOF Working papers 10-251, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Daniel PREVE & Anders ERIKSSON & Jun YU, 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using A Nonnegative Semiparametric Model," Working Papers 22-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2010. "Forecasts with single-equation Markov-switching model: an application to the gross domestic product of Latvia," MPRA Paper 20688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta & Alan Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Forecasting the US Real House Price Index: Structural and Non-Structural Models with and without Fundamentals," Working Papers 1001, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Meyler, Aidan & Rubene, Ieva, 2009. "Results of a special questionnaire for participants in the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters (SPF)," MPRA Paper 20751, University Library of Munich, Germany.